GPC Energy and Logistics Limited was incorporated on the 9th of November 2009 to transact business in Oil & Gas and Logistics Services. Our strategic intent is to facilitate the circular flow of economic activity globally through the provision of “on time and in the right condition” delivery of goods, and personalized logistics services.
Today, we have established ourselves as a trusted and dedicated partner to an expanding array of long-term relationships in the FMCG, construction, manufacturing, and agricultural sectors.
We are recruiting competent, qualified and hardworking candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Supervisor
- B.Sc. / HND in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University and Polytechnic
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Workshop Management
- Proficient in Computer (Ms Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to be able to use Trucks Diagnostic Machine Hands-On on trucks repairs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Not more than 35 years of age
- Must be a team player.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Hand written Application Letters and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Group Head of Human Resources,
48, Regina Coker Street,
Off Kofoworola Close,
Ikeja, Lagos State.