Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Job Title: Field Operation Officer
- To supervise the staff and facilities at Bus Stations within the region to provide an effective, safe and pleasant experience for the travelling public and bus operators.
- Supervise the daily activities of a team of Field Operations Assistants.
- Supervise the facilities at Bus Stations. Ensure that they are maintained and inspected to provide a safe, pleasant and effective environment for bus operations and the travelling public.
- Strive to achieve, or exceed, targets set against such measures as Customer Satisfaction and number trips by Bus Captains
- Oversee both the validation and invalidation of the tickets
- Ensure that head count of the passengers is accurately performed
- Oversee adherence to bus arrival and take off schedule
- Attend regular meetings as required by the operation department regarding Bus Stations and stands. Urge and escalate matters if they are not completed satisfactorily.
- Undertake regular safety inspections and participate in risk assessments and mandatory safety checks. Strive for a high level of safety in and around facilities for the benefit of all users.
- Ensure that bus station procedures and emergency plans are adhered to at all times.
- Undertake line management responsibility for the Station Assistants; this will include training, performance management and discipline.
- Ensure all relevant publicity is available and posted within the Bus Station and that it is up to date and of good quality.
- 2 years’ experience in transport management, or any other related field for B.Sc/HND
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Pleasant personality
- Good team player
- Courteous services
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply