Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is looking for suitable and qualified persons to fill the following positions:
1. Job Title: Production Manager (Rigid/Flexible Foam Manufacturing)
Key Objectives of the Job
- Responsible for liaising with other managers to formulate and understand requirements. Estimating cost and preparing budgets and organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadline.
Internal Working Relations:
- All Project’s Functions, Central Procurement, Operations and Factories External Working Relations: Customers, Consultants, Developers, Suppliers and Sub Contractors.
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions.
- Report to upper management
- To ensure the correctness of all the data fed by the store keeper into the computer on site. Overall
- Responsible to oversee the timely dispatch of data to Construction and Head Office
- To double check correct physical inventory of the material on monthly/quarterly basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any other related discipline. (HSE certification is an added advantage)
- Min of 10 years full-time work experience as an operations manager. (Experience in the polyurethane foam manufacturing industry is a MUST)
- Experience managing operations, including detailed budgeting and reporting, in a Foam manufacturing Industry.
- Good knowledge of flow dynamics, safety regulations, specifications, standards and factory ordinances.
- Must have experience in the operation of continuous line for the production of SANDWICH PANEL.
$1500 – $2,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV “MS Word Format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Production Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
2. Job Title: HSE Officer
- Candidate will be responsible for development, implementation, and enforcement of policies that reduce the risk of accidents.
- He/She would also be responsible for keeping policies up to date, meeting the latest standards, and establishing new ones from time to time as more and newer risks are discovered.
- The HSE officer will also be tasked with keeping policies up to date, meeting the latest standards, and establishing new ones from time to time.
- He(s) is in charge of site inspections and hazards identification as well as establishing procedures and policies to overcome those hazardous situations.
- Inspection of broken equipment, defective tools, and other potential hazards.
- Determine type of personal protective equipment (PPE) is needed and ensure workers are trained how to operate and use tools and equipment.
- Conduct safety investigations.
- Provide frequent safety training to all site workers and general construction team.
- Perform emergency response drills
- Coordinate registration and removal of hazardous waste
- Arrange for OSHA-mandated testing and/or evaluations
- Minimum of HND or its equivalent in Engineering.
- Min of 5-7 years of experience as an HSE PERSONNEL in Major Construction Companies
- Vast knowledge of the Construction process
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com using “HSE Officer” as the subject of the mail.