The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wholesalers Manager
Ref No: R-45651
Job Type: Full time
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Lead, design and implement integrated short and mid-term strategies for wholesalers in Operating Unit to accelerate customer-back, consumer-centric programing and thus accelerate The Coca Cola Company incidence-, Net Sale Revenue- and Margin growth with these Customers by bringing in the “voice of the customer” into our The Coca Cola Company program design early and thus maximize relevance and execution at the Wholesaler Business (floor + ecommerce + sales force)
- Key Deliverables are: Customer-relevant occasion and portfolio development plans, defining customer and shopper relevant category bundles and mechanics, an impactful calendar of activation that ties in with our customers’ activation cycles, as well as aligning execution requirements with Commercial Execution, country operations and bottler(s).
- This is inclusive of Revenue pools/ Targeting of occasions, shopper types, bold Occasion, Brand, Package, Price and Channel approaches to drive the right assortment, Stock Keeping Units optimization, value to market playbooks, price terms and conditions and promo mechanics and –spends, wiring Revenue Growth Management 2.0 applications and implications into business plans to drive Revenue Growth Management/ Route to Market linked capability with wholesalers
- Ownership of channel and customer metrics and analyses as well as agreement compliance, channel coherency and advanced analytic based approaches for leading edge category planning and customer negotiation
- Implement commercial and capability plans on Revenue Growth Management (and consumer) that support topline revenue growth and margin expansion expanding the system capability and right cost structure for profitability in Revenue Growth Management as well as using Value to Market to determine best approach to reach the consumer within the occasion we are targeting.
- Leverage superior understanding of all key execution levers to accelerate on Distribution, Out-of-stocks & Cost-To-Serve Optimization using Revenue Growth Management framework (sense, shape and service) and thus grow topline (revenue expansion) and bottom line growth (cost to serve management)
- Bachelors Degree
Related Work Experience:
- 8+ years of leadership experience in Commercial planning and commercial execution with strong skills in Route to Market / Value to Market , Portfolio and Channel strategy.
- Strong planning and collaboration skills
- Strong customer understanding from an execution perspective
- Proven system knowledge including Route to Market and Customer, deep understanding of the complexities of the System such as bottler economics and system leverages, processes and tools in order to optimize solutions with our customers across channels
- Solid analytical and conceptual skills and ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management
- Solid Data Interpretation skills – ability to understand complex data and ability to explain to Customers, Bottlers, etc. in a way that is meaningful to their business needs.
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience.
- Value to Market.
- Portfolio Management.
- Supply Chain.
- System Economics.
- Commercial Economics.
What We Can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa Customer & Commercial team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done Sustainably, For A Better Shared Future, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning Capabilities
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming Adaptable
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online