Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September, 1988, and has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers. The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who’s commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welder
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reading and understanding blueprints prior to starting a project
- Sourcing the materials to be used in the project
- Measuring and cutting materials to specifications
- Welding materials using the correct materials to join the metals together
- Checking finished work to make sure that it falls within the tolerances marked on the blueprints.
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise health and safety procedures.
- Compliance with all food safety policies.
- Trade Test certification or its equivalent
- 4 – 5 years experience as a welder
- Experience in an oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of metallurgy
- Knowledge of various welding techniques, including TIG, MIG, arc, and oxy-fuel welding
- Knowledge of manual and mechanical welding techniques
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Anambra State
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.