Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Applications Engineer
Report To: CPTO
- Responsible for ensuring the alignment of Web applications and user experience requirements.
- Optimizing products for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all products, among other duties.
- Consumption of APIs to render application flow to the end-user.
- Analyse application requests and business requirements for completeness and feasibility.
- Estimate, design, develop, document, and unit test solutions to business problems on a per-project basis.
- Synergize with in-house backend engineers to bring API services to live
- Synergize with other members of development team – backend, QA, product designer etc.
- Mentor team members and aid in assigning work to engineers within the delivery team
- Review programs developed by offshore team and provide comments, feedback and suggestions to Application Architect and other developers.
- Participate in the daily design and implementation activities of core subsystems for new features, enhancements and revisions.
- Support the enterprise platform as needed and provide instant hotfixes for critical issues as needed.
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field
- Professional Qualification: Any relevant Professional Qualification
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- API Design (Swagger/GraphQL/etc.)
- Cloud Management
- HTML, CSS, JS.
- Normal Working Hours (Monday, Wednesday) (8am – 5pm)
- Work from Home – Tuesday, Thursday.
Application Closing Date
3pm; 28th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the above data will be automatically rejected.