A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warranty Manager
- Processes warranty claims.
- Verifies the manufacturer’s or supplier’s criteria.
- Authorizes all warranty claims.
- Completes the documents required to process the claims, forwards them to the manufacturer / supplier and follows up.
- Ensures that the amounts claimed correspond to the criteria of the manufacturer / supplier.
- Follows up on claims, to obtain prompt payment.
- Completes pre-authorization applications in contentious cases, forwards them to the manufacturer / supplier and follows up.
- Identifies exceptional cases which may result in special agreements with the manufacturer / supplier; completes the required documents and follows up.
- Analyzes claims denied by the manufacturer / supplier and, if applicable, resubmits them as soon as possible or obtains authorization to cancel them.
- Ensures that clients are invoiced for uncovered and unauthorized claims.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any related Social Science.
- 2 or more years of experience as a warranty Officer.
- Good communication and negotiating skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Skills (especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Ability to work independently with proven result
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.