SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) through its network of offices in 25 countries throughout Africa, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific, offers a comprehensive variety of services to some of the largest oil and gas firms in the world.
Thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees, to whom we provide training, recognition, and actual opportunities for career growth, our turnover has more than doubled in recent years. SPIE Oil & Gas Services is constantly looking for bright people to join its teams to help with this expansion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Coordinator M/F
Job Ref.: 2022-27240
Location: Nigeria (Onshore -Offshore)
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: On demand
Contract duration: Expected 3 months , possible extension to 1 year
- Monitor and control warehouse inventory by overseeing, directing and coordinating the movement of supplies, products and merchandise into and out of the warehouse.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing inventory deliveries.
- Assign delivery/pickup stations.
- Oversee and assist with the loading and unloading of deliveries.
- Allocate and organize storage locations according to requirements.
- Sort inventory according to established procedures.
- Mark inventory with identifying information.
- Update and maintain storage database.
- Track and manage inventory by completing regular cycle counts.
- Maintain inventory records and databases.
- Identify potential inventory shortages and communicate with relevant department.
- Coordinate the purchase of new inventory.
- Provide regular inventory reports to management.
- Pick and prepare orders to be shipped.
- Ensure proper packaging and labeling of shipments.
- Ensure shipping counts match the order documents.
- Process and provide necessary paperwork for shipments.
- Coordinate delivery sequence according to orders and balancing weight. for appropriate delivery vehicle.
- Process and coordinate customer returns.
- Receive and verify accuracy of incoming inventory.
- Resolve any discrepancies between paperwork and inventory received.
- Inspect and ensure quality of incoming inventory.
- Process returns.
- Ensure accuracy of shipping and receiving documents
- Enter all information into the system for deliveries and shipments.
- Maintain all records/logs relative to shipping and receiving.
- Adhere to all safety standards and operating procedures.
- Ensure strict adherence to all housekeeping and warehouse standards.
- High School Diploma.
- Inventory control experience.
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications including MS Word and Excel.
- Familiar with warehouse management system (WMS) technology.
- Familiar with inventory scanner systems.
- Able to safely use warehouse equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks.
- 5 year experience offshore FPSO.
- Good knowledge on SAP / IPES.
- Recommended to have PAX with valid BOSIET, EXXON experience with valid SBC.
- English (C-Professional working proficiency)
What can we offer you?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online