WACOT is all about making the most of opportunities. We are a part of TGI Group well diversified into Agro-Allied, manufacturing and trading operations. We started in Nigeria more than 20 years ago and today our ambition to build strong and sustainable businesses for the benefit of all our stakeholders has continued to grow.
1. Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job title: Full-time
- We seek an experienced Production Supervisor to be based in Sagamu.
- Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record- keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Meet required production target in terms of quality and quantity
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing operations. Experience in edible oil processing is desired.
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science/ Engineering or Applied Sciences is required
- Working knowledge of applicable HSE regulations
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong understanding of core demand management process and understanding of forecasting heuristics
- Excellent reasoning and decision making ability
- Report writing and record keeping
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Analysis and interpretation of result
How to Apply
2. Job Title: Logistics Manager
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
We seek a Logistics Manager to manage Logistics activities and manage the Customer relations from a back office stand point.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating Logistics operations
- Manage all Logistics activity such as: order processing, inventory control, customs related activities, transport and delivery to customer.
- Ensure adequate and timely distribution of products to attain maximum sales potential consistent with good inventory control.
- Manage in an optimum manner any constraint situation related to stock or to transport.
- Communicate any adverse situation to customers in a timely manner (exception management, stock allocation, substitution, inventory constraints, traffic issues and delays.)
- Manage the full inbound freight shipping activities, including freight forwarder, customs brokerage and transport management.
- Supervise order management activities, After-Sales Service & client support (billing, deliveries, complaints, penalties, product information etc.) in a timely manner.
- Manage customer claims, returns and credit note activity.
- Maintain Customer master file, tariffs and pricing condition in ERP.
- Ensure that the right controls are in place to guarantee correct invoicing; avoid duplicate orders; etc…
- Administer and minimise the impact of customer penalties (perfect execution, negotiate with customer).
- Promote alignment by understanding and communicating customer needs and requirements
- Provide solutions to customers to facilitate their enquiries (order tracking on SAP)
- Promote a continuous improvement culture, develop and implement innovation and collaborative logistics solutions.
- Responsible for developing performance and reducing costs
- Measure performance, reach performance targets and report KPIs, emphasis on P&L management and expense control.
- Use and develop statistics & business analytics culture as an enabler for optimisation.
- Drive cost reduction by finding new ways of doing things, merging orders.
- Responsible for ensuring Distribution compliance.
- Minimum of 5 years in logistics and supply chain in Food manufacturing company
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Relevant certifications and membership of relevant bodies
- Expertise of Supply Chain
- Excel expert and MS Office user, proficiency in SAP is an added advantage
- Good management and communication skills
- Financial Acumen
- Good analytical skills
- Business Partner mindset
- Results oriented
- Good decision maker and problem solver
- Our Business Development Team is focused on growing the company’s profits through attracting new customers and by increasing the spend of existing customers. The Marketing Associate will aid the marketing department in its brand building process.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Marketing Associate will aid the business development team for the entire company portfolio.
- Product centric role; involves close interaction with urban segment.
- Help with identifying sales patterns, consumer trends, seasonality, etc. in the market.
- Administer market research (focus groups) at the head office.
- Assist with activations (campaigns).
- Liaise with different marketing/advertising agencies.
Education/Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or any related field.
- 3-5 years’ Marketing experience preferably from FMCG sector or a Marketing agency.
- Interest to build a career in marketing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in managerial teams, in a competitive business environment.
- Moderate MS Office (Excel & word, especially) knowledge.
- Strong work ethic (non-negotiable).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the “Job Title” as subject of the email