PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Videographer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
- Palmpay is looking for a Videographer for its marketing team. Your responsibilities include Operating video cameras and related equipment in the production and editing of video documentaries, educational television programs, or other video productions such as sporting events or scouting video.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake video editing, video artwork, post-production, videography and other work content.
- Responsible for Palmpay’s social media video daily operation, assist in the completion of video branding standards; video production and update on the company’s website, brand promotional videos, etc.
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Responsible for the social media video editing and updating of our wallet APPs.
- Regularly organize and classify video content.
- Shooting of product video material (including external shooting).
- Maintain video equipment daily.
- Assisting in the writing of promotional video copy and scripts.
- Annual video production plan submission, video production cost control.
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Carry out computer edits of video segments on a variety of tape and digital formats.
- Completes trouble shooting and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Complete other work arranged by the department.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Completed Degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficient in PR, VEGAS, Final Cut, ED and any other video editing software.
- Proficient in video shooting, production, to assist the relevant departments of video shooting support.
- Familiar with AE special effects software, planning, production and maintenance of video programmes/columns/channels/features/information.
- University degree or above, majoring in film and television production or Video editing
- Ability to operate, maintain, and troubleshoot audio and video equipment.
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized tape editing applications and procedures.
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online