eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: User Experience Designer Intern
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for Interns who share our love for great design, have a love for research and data, a strong background in UX for multiple platforms, and are quick-thinking problem solvers who work well with all types of people in an environment that encourages a variety of thought processes.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build web page elements and icons such as navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function capturing the best user experience
- Create original graphics designs or illustration (e.g. images, sketches and tables) as required by prototypes and mockups
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness), carry out user research and usability testing
- Provide reviews on existing company products while making a UX inspection, designing and testing of company products, making it easy to use.
- Support in the creative conversion of data to visual designs, dashboard and charts.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or other design subject, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields and at least 6months – 1 year experience as a UX designer is required.
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator
- Experience in UX Writing & documentation, creating user stories, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes , assets, icons, mockups and storyboards.
- Ability to plan and conduct user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please also select “Student/ NYSC/ PreNYSC” as your category while filling your application.
- Opportunity is ONLY open to students studying a relevant course, current NYSC corp members in Abuja or fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja.
- However, Students studying a relevant course & seeking placement for SIWES Internship are welcome to apply.