Apply for the ongoing UBA Recruitment 2020 / 2021, as job portal opens for available positions. These UBA Jobs in Nigeria are available till deadline via the UBA vacancies & careers portal today. United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
1.) Team Member, Data Warehouse
- Effective liaison with requesting units / business users in gathering requirements and conducting related analysis in order to achieve optimal results Build a trust relationship with the Business Unit staff (executive to junior official).
- Implementation of strict compliance within the Data warehouse
- Serve as business interface with support team on data / validation issues
- Liaise with technology on any extraction bottlenecks, ensure that measures are in place to maintain a clean data warehouse with highly reduced unclean data.
- Detailed Business Requirement for Business Reporting, which results in frequent change requests to meet business demands.
2.) Finacle Support Officer
- Ensuring smooth running and availability of Finacle 24 x 7 for UBA Nigeria.
- Finacle Application Support 2nd level support and beyond in UBA Nigeria
- Batch Job set up and review in UBA Nigeria.
- Ensure that ALL Finacle and csis services are up and running on 24 x 7 basis in UBA Nigeria.
- General Finacle parameter review and set up/modification
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for UBA Recruitment 2020 / 2021
To apply for the ongoing UBA Vacancies,
>> click here to proceed to job listing, open your preferred job position and apply accordingly.