Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Manager
Job ID: R-46601
Locations: Lagos, Benin – Edo, Osun / Ekiti
Background & Purpose of the Job
- The Territory Manager primarily ensures availability and visibility of company products at Point of sales through Key Distributors and channels.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at Key Distributor level.
- Manages Distributor sales resources.
- Ensures implementation of trade promotions at POS.
- Handles Key Distributor and Customers complaints at Key Distributor level.
- Takes responsibility for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at Key Distributor and POP level.
- Drives sales target within the assigned territory
- Ensures proper management of Key Distributor funding and profitability
- Responsible for the Key Distributor, Key Distributor Sales Reps and third party contractors within the territory.
Relevant Experience and Skills
- 3 years’ experience in sales.
- FMCG experience is desirable
- Post graduate in marketing/sales(Optional)
- Communication skills
- Negotiation and Relationship Management Skills
- Coaching skills
- Has to be a thinker and a doer
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in data analysis
- Internal – Line manager, Trade Category teams, CD Finance, Distribution and Logistics Manager, HR Business Partner. The nature of this contact involves planning and problem solving skills.
- External – Customers. The nature of this contact is third party and it involves negotiating, influencing and training.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities.
- We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
- At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.