Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Procurement Manager, RM
Job ID: R-44708
Background & Purpose of the Job
- The major objectives will be to deliver buying strategies, buying performance, sustainable sourcing, price forecasting, key stakeholder engagement, contracting, e-tenders, innovation, and simplification targets.
- Interact with Global Portfolio Procurement Teams to implement Global agenda within Nigeria
- Coordinate with planners to obtain material requirements, analyze annual portfolio spend data and resolve supply issues.
- Gather Market Intelligence, research and understand supply market dynamics, conduct benchmarking exercises.
- Support monthly, quarterly material and Price forecasting process.
- Assist in development and implementation of material strategies.
- Conduct RFPs, RFQs, e-tenders and participate in supply contract discussions
- Manage Relationship with suppliers; serve as the liaison between suppliers and internal stakeholders. Support Quality programs, including USQS, and Supplier Quality.
- Manage CLM contracting processes to ensure UASCC compliance.
- Manage & Coordinate VIP projects, record and monitor these projects in SRS.
- Perform Supplier reviews for Positive Assurance requirements.
- Work with the Markets to analyse and collate information regarding current requirements and future needs. Efficient, timely and transparent communication to internal customers and suppliers
- Work closely with Supply Partners to ensure compliance to defined Procurement procedures and adhere to the Code of Business Principles
- Work in an effective, cohesive team environment (Ability to understand all areas of Procurement)
- Work with R&D teams to deliver the next generation savings ideas by creating and executing the technology and innovation agenda
- Maintain frequent engagement with strategic and Local suppliers and key Business stakeholders, to
- review/resolve relationship issues and develop future business opportunities
- Work with the Legal Counsel to finalise commercial agreements using relevant contractual operating framework of UPAs/STCs etc
- Work on programs for Margin Improvement (Net Material Impact)
- Create actions to deliver Savings and/or Cash in line with set targets. Identify and propose cost reduction/continuous performance improvement (supplier) opportunities.
- Identify, implement and record Value Improvement Programs (VIP)– lead deployment of opportunities and market executions.
- Global Procurement teams
- Global Freight Team
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience in procurement preferably in FMCG.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online