Unilever Recruitment 2020/2021 for Unilever Future Leaders Program – Graduate Marketing(200002FQ) Portal. Apply for Unilever Future Leaders Program via Unilever Career Portal. Unilever Nigeria Plc is a publicly listed company with trading and manufacturing interest in the consumer goods market. In 2014, it was listed among the top 20 most valuable companies quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Unilever Nigeria Plc is a subsidiary of Unilever Overseas Holding B.V.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Unilever Future Leaders Programme – Graduate Marketing(200002FQ)
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of one of the most successful, purpose-led businesses. Work with brands that are loved around the world, improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We produce world-leading brands including Rexona, Lipton, Axe, and Hellmann’s, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Knorr, Pepsodent, lifebuoy etc.
Work alongside brilliant and inspiring industry leaders and colleagues. If you want to feel proud of what you do and make others proud too, join us. Get a glimpse into life at Unilever and discover how you can help make a better business, a better world and a better you.
What will you be doing?
How exactly do you make some of Unilever’s most popular brands even more popular? The success of our marketing team to date is impressive enough. Think Dove, Rexona, Lipton, Lux, Pepsodent, Knorr etc…. The list of big name brands goes on, but when you think that you could be involved in coming up with something to top this already impressive campaigns, it can either be exceptionally daunting or extremely exciting.
You will undertake a great variety of projects, it will be focused on developing different skill areas including business knowledge and analysis, technical analysis, service delivery and overall project management. It will often means working in cross functional teams, and even internationally. A truly life experience Made By You.
Our people have the opportunity to make a big impact every day on a local level, across Africa and the globe.
What do we look for?
Whichever area you work in, you’ll need to be ambitious, an excellent analytical thinker with a drive for getting things done and a real talent for delivering through others.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- A strong academic track record.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and personal initiative and drive
Strong analytical skills
What will the programme involve?
The programme is designed to develop and build business leader mindset to further embed the owner’s mindset, understand how the full business operates end to end and cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role. Over 3 – 5 years you’ll cover at least four milestones to provide experience in key business and functional areas
What will you learn?
- Learning from Experience: You will experience yourself evaluating innovation launches on global brands like Rexona and Ponds, or shaping investment decisions with major customer.
- Learn from People: you will get the business coaching from experienced managers, individual mentor and even a buddy.
- Formal Learning: You will have training sessions that encompasses a mix of professional, business and leadership skills. For Professional training, in the first and second year, you’ll be having three weeks of some of the best Supply Chain training around through the Unilever Supply Chain Foundation. After the first year, a wide range of internal and external training programmes are available to develop both your skills and competencies as you progress your career.
Support and empowerment:
We’ll support you every step of the way to senior management but much of your progress will be up to you. You’ll need to be focused and ambitious to get where you want, identifying opportunities and taking responsibility for your own development. We have a proven tradition of developing our own purpose driven leaders and encourage innovative thinking. Future focused feedback and challenging goals drives innovation and ambition within a performance culture and an inclusive and informal environment. We will push you to achieve your potential and make a big business impact where you learn from the best. Firsthand experience – it’s the fastest way to learn. Come join us create a Bright Future Made You.
Please note: Sometimes, correspondence may end up in your spam folder. Therefore, it is important to regularly check your spam folder during the entire recruitment process.