The UBEC Recruitment Portal https://fts.admissions.cloud/home Opens for teachers’ recruitment 2020 / 2021. The UBEC Teachers recruitment is a two-year intervention programme established by the Federal Government in 2006 to assist States in addressing teacher shortage at basic education level. Apply via https://fts.admissions.cloud/home today.
About UBEC Recruitment 2020 / 2021
UBEC Teachers Programme is a two-year intervention programme established by the Federal Government in 2006 to assist States in addressing teacher shortage at basic education level. The application for this year have started Nationwide for interested candidates
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment into the Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) for 2020/2021 service period.
UBEC Teachers Recruitment for 2020/2021 Duration
- The service period is for two (2) years or as may be determined by the Universal Basic Education Commission.
Eligibility For The Program
Only candidates who fulfill the following conditions need apply:
- Bachelor degree in Education or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014. Must have completed or exempted from NYSC.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Specialisation in any of the following subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Technical/Technology Education
- Computer Science or Information Technology
- Nigerian Languages
- Physical and Health Education
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Not currently employed or enrolled under NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
The Federal Government shall pay each participant an allowance of N30,000.00 per month.
Method of Application for The UBEC Recruitment of Teachers for 2020/2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply at https://fts.admissions.cloud/home
Candidates will be required to upload their credentials (as listed on the site) together with their most recent passport photograph.