Truck Driver’s Assistant Recruitment at The Candel Company Limited. The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
We re recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver’s Assistant
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Truck drivers’ assistants help truck drivers by performing some of the routine tasks.
- They check the condition and safety of vehicles before embarking on journeys. They ensure that brakes, lights, fire extinguishers and other safety equipment are in good working order.
- They adjust the mirrors so that both sides of the truck are visible from the driver’s seat and ensure that defects and necessary repairs are reported.
- Truck drivers’ assistant is responsible with the loading and unloading of goods. They navigate the route, where necessary and help to drive the trucks on long distances trips.
- Load and unload vehicle at delivery bay and ensure that all goods are properly packaged and secure for next delivery.
Skills and Abilities
A truck driver’s assistant should:
- Have physical fitness and stamina;
- Have excellent eyesight;
- Have good perception;
- Be responsible with sober habits;
- Familiar with road signs.
- A valid driving license.
- Have a mechanical aptitude to perform emergency repairs;
- Be able to sit for long hours without losing concentration.
- Excellent communication and feedback service skills; attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions to ensure timely delivery.
Application Closing Date
11th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.