Apply for latest Truck Assistant / Attendant Recruitment at Dangote Group as the company portal opens for interested and eligible candidates. Kindly scroll down to find the details of this vacancy.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diverse corporate empires and has its operating headquarters in the thriving metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. The company is well known for its great business practices and high-quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacancy:
Job Title: Truck Assistant / Attendant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Department: DCP – Logistics
- We are looking for a competent Truck Attendant who will provide support and take ownership of a truck when the driver is not available.
- The ideal candidate will assist driver in route navigation and update of delivery logs/records.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Report vehicle maintenance issues to driver for immediate resolutions.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
- Maintain records such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements in accordance with regulations.
- Perform emergency repairs such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, tire chains, and spark plugs.
- Present bills and receipts and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded.
Education and Work Experience:
- Candidates should possess minimum of SSCE / GCE / NECO.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to speak and write in English language.
- Be ready to Travel with Driver on Inter-state trips, in the event of such.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online