Asset & Resource Management Holding Company (ARM) was founded in 1994 as an asset management company. Through a special fusion of conventional asset management and alternative investment services, ARM provides prospects for wealth building. We promote business growth while assisting our clients in realizing their most significant objectives and maximizing returns.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Sales Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- To market and manage HNIs and Corporate relationships through pro-active and consultative approach and detailed understanding of existing customers’ business(es) to enhance profit.
- Acquire profitable customers for the treasury business through the creation, development and maintaining of Low Weight Average Cost of Funds.
- To adhere all KYC requirement in strict compliance regulatory requirement.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Onboarding of new clients.
- Selling of ARM’s High Yield Investment to Financial Institutions, Corporate clients and HNI’s.
- Provide client support and product knowledge in relation to treasury management services.
- Monitor the service quality of existing treasury management clients and resolve service/product related issues
- Manages the documentation required for new and existing treasury clients.
- Schedule Meetings with clients through personal calling efforts, phone calls and emails to discuss business needs and recommend ways in which the bank can meet their needs.
- Submit call memos, weekly and monthly sales report to head of unit
- Maintains an awareness of trends and new developments in the market
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that the customer related queries are handled with complete customer satisfaction.
- To maintain a professional service & high profile to enhance the reputation of organisation.
- To ensure control requirements of the business are adhered to in line with Group policies.
- University Graduate, minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course
- 4 – 7 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of the financial Market.
- Good marketing and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge fixed income products.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Leadership, management, organisational and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online