Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed Additives, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Inputting of daily bank transaction for both bills for collection and letters of credit transaction and related charges into the Software Application.
- Review and confirmation of bid letters, letter of amendment, re-validation of expired form M, revalidation of expired bill of lading and other correspondence to bank to consummate International Trade Transactions.
- Checking and calculation of charges on Forex transactions.
- Daily posting of Forex purchases on orders for both bills for collection and letters of credit transaction into Software Application.
- Following up to get payment telex for all bills for collection, bank to bank transfers payment from banks and sending to Head office.
- Keep updated report as regards bid letter summited to banks and all allocation of forex on each file submitted for bid.
- Regularly following up with banks to ensure prompt attention is given to our transaction.
- Follow up on the Dollar cash deposit, transfer and Telex.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.