Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collection Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Collect feedback from overdue customers.
- Investigate customers’ repayment ability and assess the potential risk
- Drive customer repayment and reduce loan loss or bad debt
- Increase the rate of repayment, reduce bad debt losses
- Attend to customer complaint and establish a touch point for customers’ service
- Work experience in related field Like Finance Industry, Investigation
- Orientation or Call Center would be an added advantage.
- Proficient use of Microsoft word.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be Young and Vibrant.
- Male or Female
- Must be available for immediate resumption.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.