Sonia Foods Industries is one of the leading tomato products processing factories in West Africa. Its headquarter is located in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, KM 39. The company produces Tomato Mix, Peppe & Onion Tomato Seasoning Mix, Curry Powder and Thyme Leaves, under the brand name Sonia. The factory is located in Ikorodu Shagamu Express Road, Onigbagbe/Sotubo Village, Shagamu Ogun State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Sales & Marketing
Direct reporting to: Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
Dotted line reporting to: National Trade Marketing Manager
- 4Ps (Product, Price, Place and Promotion), market share, trends etc. analysis on culinary/FMCG products, inclusive of competing brands. Required weekly reports on the same.
- Identify opportunities in foods category which involves forecasting of consumer foresight and insights and any opportunities or threats emerging from the competitive or technology landscape.
Market Development – To assist the sales team to develop the untapped territories/markets:
- New market development
- Retail penetration, with product placement
- Market activation – Design and execute trade engagement programmes, sampling (trade, consumer, HoReCa, institutes) etc.
- Promotional activity – Conduct trade and consumer promotional activities.
- Branding – Come up with innovative ideas and executive to branding the trade outlets, traders, market areas, etc. with POS (Point of Sales) materials.
- Launch of new products – Executive the launch of new products and GTM (Go-To-Market) strategies, product placement.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and agencies to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Keep record of promotional materials – production, deployment and balance.
- Preparing budget, execution and monitoring of expenses.
- To assist in the recruitment of the promoters/personnel, working under you.
- Qualification – Minimum: B.Sc, HND (Higher National Diploma), or related qualification in a relevant discipline
- 3-7 years of experience with leading brands in Nigeria
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams – sales, finance, logistics etc.
- Work experience in in the specified region-Ibadan
- Preferably in FMCG (consumable food items) industry.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.