SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Time Keeper – M / F
Contract Type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Employee Status: Employee
Reports to: Planner or Project Engineer
Employee Duties & Responsibilities
- Tracks & compile employee’s productive time on site.
- Reviews timesheets, work charts and timecards for completeness.
- Track and compute productivity of all Job Cards
- Track and compute productivity of all employees on site (Actual Mhr Vs Planned Mhr) based on each job cards.
- May locate workers on jobs at various times to verify attendance of workers listed on designated Job Cards.
- Track and compute all downtime on-site (Weather, Equipment, Safety etc.).
- Manage all site POB time log.
- You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, a good level of computer literacy
- Strong MS Excel User, MS Access is a plus
- Manage own time and the time of others.
- Strong Presentation skill and ability to interpret data
- Data management and analysis skill
- Good communication skills (Written & Writing)
- You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience, work experience in Project Admin, Project Asst & Planner roles is a plus
- Oil & Gas industry experience.
- Minimum level of education required: C-Post-Secondary Non-Tertiary Education (A Level)
- Minimum level of experience required: 3 years or more
Required Technical skills:
- Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Presentation skills – use of basic charts etc.
- Offshore certificates.
- English (C-Professional working proficiency).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online