NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) was incorporated as a private limited liability company on 9th October 2008 as a subsidiary of Nigeria LNG Limited. The company provides a wide range of shipping services covering training, manning, fleet management, terminal management services and consultancy services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Third Officer
- The Third Officer under-studies and assists the Second Officer. He must keep a navigational watch.
- During cargo operations, he will assist with cargo operations, stability, ballast operations, moorings and ship security during the period of his watch.
- The is responsible for the safety of all personnel working for him.
- He is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all deck portable fire fighting equipment and lifesaving appliances.
- He is responsible to the Master for the completion of records of on-board training.
- Where required shall act as nominated officer for the GMDSS station with responsibility for associated tests and records.
- He is responsible for the upkeep of the Recreational and Technical library.
- The Third Officer must carry out any lawful command and delegated duty as issued by the Master.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online