Lagos State Teachers latest job recruitment portal opens. Apply for Lagos state teachers position and recruitment today. Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Titles: Telesales Officer
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Industry: Financial Sector
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication scripts when handling different topics
- Identify customers needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Minimum of OND / HND / B.Sc. qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role.
- Previous experience in Telesales.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
About Lagos State Teachers: Earlier before 2005, the affairs, welfare and other related matters concerning teachers in Lagos State was coordinated and controlled by the Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP- TESCOM) which was at some time headed by a Chairman / Executive Secretary till 2004. In 2005, the Teachers’ Establishment and Pensions Office (TEPO) was created from the defunct Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP-TESCOM) by the Education Reforms Law of year 2005 which also established the Six Education Districts, each headed by a Tutor General / Permanent Secretary under the Administration of the former Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.