Tek Experts Recruitment 2020/2021 for Software Support Engineer Level 2 – Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management Portal Opens. Apply for Tek Experts Job Recruitment 2020/2021 today via Tek Experts Vacancy Portal Today. Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Support Engineer Level 2 – Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management
Ref #: 242516
- Do you have strong troubleshooting skills?
- Do you love delivering exceptional customer service?
- Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level?
- Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- We are hiring a Level 2 Software Support Engineer to support Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- In this role, you will be supporting customers who are having technical issues with their ALM software.
- Application Lifecycle Management covers the entire application lifecycle of the software that goes from development to the final release and enables teams of all sizes to deliver high-quality apps with greater speed and agility.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide excellent customer service to clients who are experiencing technical support problems.
- Follow best practice ticket management processes, ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated timely and every effort is made to make service levels
- Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives.
- Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web-based training, and any other available tools.
Skills and Experience You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Technical certifications
- 1-2 years experience in technical support.
- Experience with Windows/ Linux server operating systems.
- Knowledge of programming languages, networking, databases or UI’s will be an added advantage.
- Experience in customer service is a must.
- Interest or exposure to software development and support.
- Demonstrated excellence in teamwork, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
- Customer orientated, motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem.
- Fluent in English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online