Checkout WAEC Latest Exam Timetable 2021. This WAEC 2021 released timetable / Calendar is available online. SimbaNET Nigeria Limited, a company incorporated in 2001, specializes in information communication technology (ICT) integration and connectivity solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Techno Corporate Sales Personnel
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Directly To: Business Head
- Technology driven person who can identify client needs & provide waec solution.
- Collaborates with Business Head in establishing and recommending the most realistic timetable goals for waec.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train waec personnel.
Details of Function:
- Technology savy to conduct sales meetings & discussions so as to present the available products
- Understand client needs & propose apt solutions based on right Technology
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales timetable and discounts in consultation with Business Head.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the waec company.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Provides monthly/quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Collaborates with Business Head to develop waec strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit. Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on timetable.
- Participate in sales promotion and trade show waec expenses.
- A University Degree holder (in Marketing or Business Studies is preferred); experienced or trained preferably in Technology / ICT sector; or the equivalent combination of formal education and waec experience.
- Experience is 3 year plus.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market timetable information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the waec team.
- Experience in developing marketing and waec strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the timetable as the subject of the email.