Apply for Technical Sales Manager Recruitment at WTS Energy. WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager
Job Type: Full time
Job Objective / Purpose of Job
- To sell and promote Ships Service Products, Services, and Concepts in ports, terminals, offshore platforms, and drilling rigs.
- To support customers on products utilisation and optimisation through ongoing campaigns and providing technical support, chemical tests and product demonstrations, as required.
- To provide operations support in Lagos area.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Continuously promote WSS products and services to current and potential customers
- Initiate and maintain continuous contact with Ports, Terminals, Dry Docks Repair Yards and Ship’s Agents to identify opportunities.
- Maintain a database of Charterers, vessel arrival times, names of the Captain, Superintendents and other senior members of the crew, to communicate with them before or on arrival to ensure sales of WSS products and services
- Visit vessels upon request for specific services, assist vessel’s crew for port deliveries where applicable and based on the customer segmentation.
- Complete and issue relevant documentation after every visit/service on board
- Provide technical training product selection, inventory optimisation, utilisation, and testing through product demonstrations and education.
- Participate in risk assessment analysis in the workplace and locations. Inspect equipment and the workplace regularly and actively eliminating hazards
- Ensure safe work practices and procedures and use personal protective equipment (PPE) when required
- Report accidents, incidents, injuries, near misses, safety risks and issues of non-compliance with health and safety procedures according to QHSE standard
- Support business development and corporate communication on PR initiatives, conferences and exhibitions
- Support delivery operations in Lagos area ports and terminals.
- Perform any other responsibilities as directed by Management.
- Possess a relevant Engineering Degree from an accredited higher institution.
- At least 5 years experience in a marine environment with active engine room knowledge.
- Sales experience will be added advantage but not mandatory.
Key Competencies Requirements:
Functional / Technical:
- Good knowledge and understanding of marine engine rooms
- Good physical condition as role requires climbing
- Customer service and relationship management
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Relationship management
- Deep understanding of Partner’s products and their composition
- Good understanding of Safety, Health & Environment policies.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online