SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical and Administration Assistant (M / F)
Contract type: Temporary work contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 2 years
- Management and co-ordination of onshore Preparation Team
- Short and medium term improvement methods
- Support of offshore operations,
- Participate to the definition of long term maintenance planning (it includes time schedule and resources definition)
- Establishes and maintains a strong safety culture in line with Clients HSE Requirements and Rules
- Ensures that Clients HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
- Ensures compliance with Operating Procedures & Guidelines with the asset to ensure Process Safety, Operational Safety and Plan Integrity
- Validates short and medium term methods prepared by CONTRACTOR onshore team
- Co-ordinates planning and preparation activities,
- Set up and implement technical procedures, follow-up and update maintenance procedure in relation with Clients representatives,
- Analyses intervention reports,
- Ensures quality of the maintenance operations : preparation of intervention files, work orders, reporting, CMMS,
- In case of need, offshore assistance to the FPSO’s maintenance operations.
- Ensure repairs are properly managed
- Participate to the stock review (quality and quantity)
- He supports the team on methods and preparation for short and medium term activities.
- Checks and ensures that vital equipment on production sites is available as and when required.
The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
- Equivalent of DUT/BTS (French), B.Sc. Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electrical Engineering (2.1),
- 10 years of general industrial maintenance, with 5 years assignment in the oil/gas industry,
- Computer literacy is required
- Ability to work offshore under the climatic conditions of the site,
- Ability to work in a multinational team. Ability to work in a service relationship.
- Competence/experience in the relevant specialties (mechanical/fitting, handling, tooling, electricity, instruments),
- Experience in CMMS (SAP/R3) and Stock Tool systems (skilled user level),
- Working language: English Bright 3.5 (or equivalent)
- He must have a proven sense of responsibility
- He must be rigorous and methodical in his approach to operations.
- He must be able to anticipate and analyze.
- He must have proven ability as a leader of dedicated teams.
- Natural authority, founded on his abilities and on the trust he has in his teams, is essential
- Minimum level of experience required
- 10 years or more
- SAS & HUET
- Valid Medical
- English (C-Professional working proficiency)
What can we offer you?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, and learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online