George Houston Resources Limited – Our client, a leading Tech company in Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Sales Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to engage experienced TechSales Specialist to join their evolving team. Such individuals should be self-driven, Tech-savvy, innovative, with strengths and experience selling Enterprise Security, Cloud, Infrastructure and Mobility Solutions, product research, key accounts management, marketing and sales strategy development.
- This position is required to maximize revenue and margins by developing business opportunities from existing and new customers. Delivering value proposition to target and help customers achieve their business performance objectives
Specific areas that you will be responsible for include but are not limited to the following:
- Sell company’s solutions and services in all accounts assigned by having maximum face time with customers and with the use of a proper call plan.
- Effectively progress opportunities through the company deal stages to ensure shorter sales cycles
- Lead and implement go-to-market propositions in each business sector; work with Marketing and Engineering teams to produce a focused proposition.
- Build and maintain relationships to influence long-term strategic direction; act as an advisor to the customer.
- Ensure excellent customer relationship and satisfaction by giving prompt response to customers’ requests and making early escalation of customer issues to relevant company authorities.
- Achieve assigned quarterly/annual sales revenue and or profit target.
- Acquire new accounts and discover new opportunities in both old and new accounts.
- Grow and develop company market and mind share in the assigned sector.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline to ensure targets are achieved or surpassed the achievement
- Develop and recommend sales and marketing strategies to keep the company competitive and innovative.
- Rapidly generate and progress leads to opportunities
- Understand and use the company sales process
- Provide relevant sales, pipeline, deal stage, customer feedback and on-going reports to Management
- Use the company’s sales CRM to accurately store and progress leads and opportunities.
- Understand our solutions and services, markets, the customer journey and the competitive landscape.
Requirements and Qualifications
Education and Training:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or closely related fields
- A master’s degree in any of the above or related field will be added advantage.
- Possession of relevant IT certifications is also a plus
- Must demonstrate a superior knowledge on Information Technology.
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience selling software security and/or infrastructure products to corporate enterprises in the Financial, Telecommunications, FMCG, Services or related sectors.
- Must possess 3 years proven record of accomplishment, selling Enterprise IT Security, Cloud, Infrastructure & Mobility Management Solutions in Nigeria
- Sound knowledge of how customers assess, purchase and manage mobility solutions
- Good industry knowledge in Consumerization of IT and BYOD strategies
- Demonstrate the level of relationship with Decision Makers in accounts managed
- Demonstrated experience working/selling into the channel management
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets.
- Demonstrate the ability to consistently meet and possibly exceed set revenue targets.
- Must possess a good understanding of Complex Solutions Sales and Account Management
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Account management skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong Presentation skills.
- Report and proposal writing skills.
- Strategic planning and organisational skills.
- Customer profiling and complex solutions for selling skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong and meaningful relationships across all level of stakeholders in an account.
- Strategic perspectives and business acumen would also be crucial to enable accelerated growth plans.
- Strong ability to identify effective marketing campaigns to recruit new partners.
- Manage programs from concept to execution and driven stronger sales execution to target.
Salary & Benefits
- Attractive salary
- Health Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Work-life balance
- Working with top performers and the opportunity to advance your career.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.