First Bank of Nigeria Limited, also known as FirstBank, is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. The bank was founded in 1894 and is the oldest bank in Nigeria. It operates a network of over 750 branches and 1000 ATMs in Nigeria, as well as subsidiaries and representative offices in other countries including the United Kingdom, France, South Africa, China, and the United Arab Emirates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Security Operations Audit
Job Identification: 661
Job Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the Audit of the Bank’s.
- Cyber Security Programs.
- Security configurations & Infrastructure and
- Security Incident and Event Management.
- Security Standards and Frameworks.
- Interfaces, web services and APIs.
- Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing and
- Security Operations Centre.
- Assists in the review of the Bank’s Firewalls, Core Switches, Routers, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems to ensure they are adequately configured to prevent intrusions into the bank’s networks.
- Participates in the audit of Antivirus, patch management, SIEM and other emerging security solutions deployed by the Bank.
- Participates in various audit engagements to ensure the audits are performed in line with Internal Audit Methodology and relevant professional standards
- Carries out special investigation into cyber security related breaches, system outages or attacks.
- Follow-up on timely regularization of audit exceptions and assurance reviews
- Participates in Cybersecurity Operations projects.
- Carries out other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- First Degree preferably in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Professional certification (CISA, SCCP, CCSA, CRISC, CISSP, CEH, ISO 27032, ISO 22301 & ISO 27001, ISO 20000, COBIT 5, CCISO etc.)
- Minimum experience – Minimum experience – 1 year in IT and Audit/Control/Information Security/Information Risk Management and Project Management.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2023 (04:23 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online