United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Fleet Management
Job Type: Permanent
- We are currently seeking a TM, Fleet Management.
- The candidate for this position must have good knowledge of automobiles, good interpersonal skills, relationships & stakeholder management.
- The TM, Fleet Management is responsible for vehicle release management, vehicle maintenance, and repairs, documentation, and key administration as well as the Uber/Bolt hailing services.
- Check and ensure documents advised by the assurance team for new vehicles are complete.
- Inspect vehicle delivered by the vendor for conformity.
- Manage vehicle registration and insurance.
- The file is opened for the car and labeled.
- Label documents prepared with DH concurrence and the Vehicle released to the beneficiary.
- Manage the entire maintenance and repair process to ensure vehicles are serviced as when due.
- Prepare payment documents, log on to ERMS PORTAL to obtain necessary approvals, and ensure vendor accounts, are credited accordingly.
- Maintain filing systems both electronic and hard copies of all Bank Vehicles.
- Ensure spare key and original document of all status cars are retained and safe until advised by HCM to release.
- Ensure the safety of vehicle documents and spare keys (fireproofed cabinet).
- Ensure all vehicles are insured.
- Ensure all Fuelling prepaid cards are loaded at the beginning of every month for all Bank-approved vehicles.
- Ensure unit and departmental make use of fuelling cards for fuelling only.
- Monitor and ensure accurate fuel is dispensed as approved.
- Maintain a relationship with the designated filling station to ensure the availability of products even during difficult periods.
- Confirm the driver’s license of each driver at the point of entry.
- Monitor the day-to-day activities of all pool drivers.
- Relate with driver’s vendor on disciplinary and training issues.
- Relate with government agencies on document renewals and regulatory issues to ensure the company fleet follows all state and federal regulations.
- Ensure staff compliance with bank hailing regulations.
- Ensure units and users are debited at end of every month and funds are retired appropriately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field of study.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Relationship Management.
- Good knowledge of automobiles.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Effective Communication.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good reporting skills.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organized, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationships.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online