United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Enterprise Application Support
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Enterprise Application Support
Documentation of Enterprise architecture baseline:
- Ensure proper documentation of Enterprise Application support process/procedures and Configuration items.
- Ensure up-to-date procedures for both end-users and operators of these systems
- Ensure timely understanding of any new software integration into company systems
- Ensure preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, hot fixes, anti-virus software is carried out as and when due.
- Ensuring smooth running and availability of 99.99% Payment System Application 24 x 7 x 365
Project Delivery Effectiveness:
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Perform any project task as may be assigned by the Team Lead, Enterprise Application Support UBA Africa.
- Accuracy of application Configuration to reduced errors resulting from inaccurate configuration of data
- Take necessary and prompt corrective actions to ensure the achievement of set objectives
Issue Closure within TAT:
- Ensure that support Issue raised by the business are resolved within the agreed TAT.
- Ensure mitigation against future occurences
- Render periodic report for management descision making
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Unit Head, Other Banking App Support & Monitoring
- Customer Satisfaction
- IS Audit & Regulatory exceptions relating to IT Operations & Infrastructure
- Internal Process
- Service uptime
- Closure of Issues within TAT
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ work experience in a relevant field
- Certifications; Having a certification from a reputable institution will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online