Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Travel Services
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Develop key retail growth strategies, tactics, and action plans and successfully execute within agreed timelines to meet relevant Kpis and financial targets.
- Devising strategies for driving lifestyle & commerce transaction growth across Quickteller channels.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
- Prepare business justification plans to address identified business opportunities, then work with the product team to create a product market fit.
- Proposes potential business deals by contacting potential strategic partners; discovering and exploring opportunities with said partners to leverage their existing network/offerings,
- Developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Drive the expansion of Interswitch’s lifestyle & commerce offerings into other African markets using the Quickteller Brand.
- Contribute to Interswitch’s evaluation strategy by ensuring Quickteller’s dominance in the lifestyle & commerce space.
- Work with various internal groups to drive the profitability of Quickteller’s consumer business.
- Develop capability around eCommerce & mCommerce including: merchant management, service management, customer acquisition & retention, customer life cycle management, 3rd party management.
- Develop understanding of product profitability levers and produce plans to improve the online product proposition e.g. balance building and retention activities.
- Closely track the business metrics and analytics, and works with the product manager to identify and resolve issues.
Application Closing Date
How to Appy
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online