First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Infrastructure Monitoring
Job Identification: 88
Job Schedule: Full Time
- Contribute to the overall reduction of information security realated incidents in First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) and/or its Subsidiaries through continious monitoring and identification of threats which can impact the Bank through monitoring of end-users applications, networks, systems, and other access to other assets (includes intrusion prevention/detection, email/spam filtering, web filtering)
- Handle incident on the 24/7 within the Security Opeartions Center where customer behaviors and system events would be monitored and actions taken to stop all forms of fraud perpetrated against our customers and the bank.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communications skills (written and oral) and understanding of outbound /transferred call scripts including e-mail script.
- Ensure defend against current and emerging network threat IPS, Host firewall and antimalware.
- Supervise and ensure Intelligence to uncover threats and protection against zero-day attack.
- Supervise the creation of monitoring use cases, including Audit administrator actions, including mailbox creation and deletion.
- Oversee close monitoring Out of office/leave abuse, Internet usage abuse, Cyber Incidences and responses.
- Close Implementation of infrastructure teams tools revamp inactive
- Ensure all infrastructure tools/projects are delivered timely.
- Work in Security Operations Center based on representations around spate of fraud and cybercrime on customer electronic transactions. Work in a secure environment where all customer transactions are monitored real time using various IT tools and actions are taken to prevent suspicious transactions from crystalizing to fraud against our customers.
- Evaluate and report alerts generated on the Intellinx investigation center.
- Ensure that alerts generated receive prompt response and proper placement.
- Resolve alerts generated on security monitoring systems and ensure proper reassignment where necessary or the closure of such alerts.
- Ensure all alerts generated within the shift window are resolve
- Virtual interface with external customers through telephone engagement.
- Resolves customer’s challenges by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Ensure alerts case management are properly documented.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating, and providing information
- Ensure that all alerts/incidents generated are properly reviewed and close properly.
- Review close incidents
- Review the white/black list of users.
- Interactions with a lot of applications that holds customers and systems information for investigations
- Extensive use of office productivity tools (Excel, word etc.)
- Computer appreciation skills with graphical knowledge
- Reasoning and analytical skills in customer problem resolution.
- Lead design, build, and implementation of computer incident handling procedures to identify, contain and remediate actual or potential security-related compromises.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any field.
- Minimum experience – 8 years relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online