Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Credit Monitoring
Job Type: Full time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance, Quality Assurance / Control
>> Click here for Latest Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021 / 2022 | Sterling Bank Plc Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers | Sterling Bank Job Recruitment 2021 / 2022
- To ensure compliance with Credit policy guide, procedures and regulations in the granting of facilities to customers and achieve reduction of NPL ratio. Ideal candidate will report to the Head, Credit, Payments and Other SBU Monitoring.
- Ensure full adherence to Credit Policy guide and other statutory regulations.
- Improve process that will enhance efficiency.
- Comply with bank’s policy, procedures and regulations.
- Work with the credit team to achieve considerate reduction in NPL.
- Monitor to ensure no repeated exceptions from both Internal Audit and Regulators.
- Carry out the implementation of all management recommendations.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Conduct, monitoring and Reporting, Credit /Risk Assurance.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online