Virgin-landmarts is a Nigerian real estate company headquartered in Lagos. Established to solve the dearth in global housing ownership as well adding value to individual and organization on a timely and consistent basis.
Our core business include Real Estate, Building construction with modern architectural design and property management. We are a team of highly skilled professionals, trained and equipped with the necessary tools to distinguish ourselves in the Real Estate industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead
Location: Mushin, Lagos.
>> Click here for Latest Virgin-landmarts Recruitment 2020 / 2021 | Virgin-landmarts Jobs & Careers
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Solving customer complaints and answering customers’ questions.
- Writing reports for senior managers.
- Meeting of team target
- Providing sales staff with constructive feedback and assisting staff to solve customers’ problems.
- Motivating the sales staff and creating an atmosphere of healthy competition among the staff.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in sales is necessary.
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Good time management, strategic 6.planning, and organizational skills.
- Proven work experience as a team leader
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
>> Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 / 2021 (21 Positions)
>> Apply for Federal University of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2020 / 2021 (60 Positions) | FUPRE Apply for Recruitment Portal | recruitment.fupre.edu.ng/login
Salary + Benefit + Incentive.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.