The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) (formerly National Action Committee on AIDS) was established in February 2000 to coordinate the various activities of HIV/AIDS in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Research, Learning and Analysis:
- Monitoring health program implementation:
- Monitor project implementation and provide on-spot support to field teams and propose modifications as necessary;
- Ensure regular health program data analysis and review, take follow up action on project implementation and prepare relevant action reports;
- Supervise and provide technical oversight in the interpretation of data for improved programming and implementation;
- Monitor and promote integrated programming in a way that increases overall impact of health program at the community level.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should follow link above