A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Manager
- Support the company tax strategy and risk management in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- The Tax Manager will collaborate with the Group Payroll, Tax, and Insurance Manager to deliver robust tax planning, accounting, and management strategy.
- Perform tax services in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Review complex income tax returns.
- Identify all tax risks and proffer solutions in line with best tax practices.
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process.
- Suggest innovating solutions for process improvement using best practices.
- Manage and coordinate tax audits.
- Manage and track tax (WHT, VAT and other statutory) balances on general ledger.
- Prepare all tax papers on regular basis and handle all data requests.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Candidate must be a BSc. / HND in Accountancy or Social Science with a minimum of 10+ years cognate experience. ICAN / ACCA member
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a tax accounting, planning and management or similar position.
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and accounting package knowledge.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing & presentation skill.
- High level of self-discipline and highly motivated.
- Must be a self-starter.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Tax Manager – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.