Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- 1 – 3 years post experience as a tax accountant or similar role.
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills..
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.