Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Officer – Construction Industry
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a market leading main contractor which has significant projects. Due to continued improvement, they are looking to recruit a high calibre Talent Acquisition Officer.
- Providing recruitment support to different engineering and corporation positions during the hiring process. This includes, but is not limited to, creating job ads, managing applications, coordinating medical checks, conducting background checks
- Manage all talent acquisition campaigns, including campus recruitment fairs, career talks, and job recruitment walk-in days
- Respond to inquiries pertaining to recruitment and administrative tasks
- Assist in the preparation of new employee contracts and ensure a smooth on-boarding process for different business units
- Ensure that the entire team has office coverage as necessary.
- Degree in a field related to Human Resources
- Minimum of 4 year’s experience in a Human Resources or recruitment capacity, experience within the construction industry is a Must
- Extensive experience of recruiting high volume front-line positions is advantageous
- Team player, proactive, highly motivated, and attentive to detail
- Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively.
N400,000 – N600,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.