Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Engineer on our Server and Networking team in Lagos, Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Engineer – Nigeria
Job ID: R164582
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions.
- From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installation or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
- Join us as a Systems Engineer on our Sales Engineering team in Lagos, Nigeria to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
- As a Systems Engineer, you will provide pre-sales technical support to our field sales teams, helping to define the overall Dell Technologies solution for our customers using the full range of company products and services.
- Build and lead relationships for highly sophisticated customer accounts
- Conduct customer needs analysis and anticipate requirements beyond existing solution’s scope
- Prepare detailed product specifications to enable the sale of our products and solutions, and deliver impact presentations at customer facilities
- Verify operability of sophisticated product and service configurations within the customer’s environment
- Perform advanced systems integration and provide technical expertise to design and implement the solution
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Excellent communication, relationship and leadership skills in industry
- Ability to present to executive level and articulate the Dell Technologies solutions
- In-depth understanding of market, technologies, products and services
- 5+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role
- Advanced experience in a relationship selling role
- Bachelor’s Degree
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online