Terawork – Our client, an Investment and Capital Management Firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain & Procurement Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing and managing the procurement and tracking of delivery, shipments, inventory, and the
- supply of goods
- Create the company’s supply chain strategy to meet supply, fulfillment and revenue goals
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective
- Developing last miledelivery strategies, and work with the product team on digitizing the supply
- and logistics processes
- Develop and implement safety & quality control guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Minimum of B.Sc in a related field (2.1). Professional certification in procurement an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in procurement and currently works as a Procurement Manager
- Experience in health, medical or pharmaceutical Sector.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.