Dangote Cement is a subsidiary of Dangote Group, which was founded by Aliko Dangote in 1981 as a trading business with an initial focus on importation of bagged cement and other commodities such as rice, sugar, flour, salt and fish. This is where our ambitious plan to become Africa’s leading Cement producer began
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Sand Quarry – Cement Industry
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- Ensure the maintenance of breakdown machines are properly communicated through the Snr. Mining Engineer to the Maintenance team for necessary repairs to achieve maximum target.
- Ensure achievement of Daily and Monthly target in order to meet annual target of material output (according to budget requirement).
- Supervise the Extraction, loading and hauling of River Sand to achieve set objectives
- Deploy machines to available Sand material in the river face to load and haul same to the Sand pile.
- Ensure deployment of adequate number of haulage Truck for the supply of enough material to meet production rate.
- Liaise with the Dantrans Department for additional haulage truck to boost production on regular basis to attain required quantity.
- Ensure that River Sand requirement in Production of cement is sufficient.
- Ensure safety of men, Property and machines.
- Ensure danger free environment.
- Report machine fault to the person in charge of Heavy Mobile Plant and promptly.
- Scheduled periodic working and cleaning of loading and hauling equipment.
- Ensure necessary PPEs are used on regular basis
- Ensure daily Tool Box Talk are observed at the resumption of operation.
- Ensure daily entry of machine utilization on SAP.
- Directly report and take directive from Snr. Mining Engineer.
- Perform any other jobs as may be assigned.
- HND/B.Sc. (Mining Engineering) Less than 3 Years Experience
- Good communication and leadership skill
- Ability to work with little or no Supervision
- A good Team Player
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online