EHA Clinics is a world-class private-sector comprehensive health care service provider located in Nigeria. We aim to bridge the gap between patients and healthcare services in any setting: the clinic, the home, or through innovative online and mobile solutions.
All of our clinics are equipped with the latest healthcare technologies, and the most dedicated team of healthcare professionals, providing a unique range of patient-centric services.
Alongside each EHA Clinics location, operates a Community Health Program (REACH) which utilizes innovative services and financing to promote universal health coverage and access for low-income, uninsured and underserved families and individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: Kano (travel might be required for meetings & other ad hoc activities)
- The Superintendent Pharmacist will be responsible for liaising and interfacing with pharmaceutical and medical regulatory bodies and agencies on healthcare and medicinal matters to ensure that EHA Clinics is compliant with all applicable statutory requirements.
- Prepare, review and adhere to registration matters and requirements as laid down by the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria and other local guidelines.
- Ensure timely annual license renewals according to the requirements of the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria and other local health authority guidelines.
- Monitor the release and constantly update records of received products.
- Act as a representative of EHA Clinics with local Pharmaceutical authorities.
- Ensure all health products received are of good quality and are still consumable.
- Liaise and maintain good working relationships with the vendors and health regulatory bodies.
- Liaise with bodies such as the Pharmaceutical Group of the Manufacturers, Association of Nigeria (PMGMAN), National Agency for Food Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC), The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), and Federal and State Ministries of Health.
- Retain overall professional accountability for and eliminate errors of the Pharmaceutical aspects of EHA Clinics.
- Other duties as assigned by Management & the Board.
- Train team members on the conformity to pharmaceutical matters in operations.
- Audit suppliers and assess the pharmaceutical risk linked to operations.
- Design pharmaceutical operations process flows and synchronize them with other departments.
- Ensure the pharmaceutical operations of EHA Clinics are in line with official requirements for quality, legal stipulations, and environmental policies.
The requirements listed below convey the knowledge, skills, and ability required to successfully perform this job.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 5+ years progressive experience as a Pharmacist in Pharmaceutical distribution in Nigeria.
- A minimum of 1 year previous experience as a Superintendent Pharmacist.
- Should be a registered pharmacist with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
- Experience in product registration, import and export control requirements with regulatory agencies in Nigeria.
- Experience in the healthcare industry will be a strong advantage.
- A strong network in the pharmaceutical regulatory bodies especially in regards to product registration, importation, and general pharmaceutical compliance.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong networking and negotiation skills.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- High level of integrity and dependability.
Competitive salary based on our salary scale.
The following benefits are available with this offer of employment:
- Health Insurance: EHA Clinics will cover medical expenses for yourself, your spouse and up to two dependents. Further details are contained in the Nigeria Addendum to the EHA Clinics Employee Handbook.
- Group Life Assurance: EHA Clinics provides life insurance for you as our employee. This insurance is payable in the event of your death. The effective date of coverage will be upon successful completion of your probationary period.
- Group & Personal Accident: EHA Clinics provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (ADD) for you as our employee. AD&D covers death by accidental means (rather than natural causes) and dismemberment. The effective date of coverage is your hire date.
- Pension: EHA Clinics supports employee retirement preparation and investment by paying a 10% pension contribution on top of the statutory pension contribution of 8% that is already factored into your salary.
- Annual Leave: You are entitled to 21 days paid annual leave accrued at 1.75 days/month (based on full-time work schedule).
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online