The subeb kw gov ng Portal Opens: Kwara State Teachers Recruitment 2021 – Apply here. Application commence Through The Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) for eligible persons to fill various teaching vacancies in the state’s basic schools (Primary 1-Junior Secondary School 3) via its job vacancy portal https://subeb.kw.gov.ng/
subeb kw gov ng Portal Kwara State Teachers Recruitment 2021 Vacancies Announcement
We are recruiting 2,701 suitably qualified teachers in the following subject areas
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
KWARA State Teachers Job Recruitment General Requirements
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with NCE certificates in relevant subject areas will be considered. Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria and computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be less than 22years of age.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of origin.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
How To Apply For Kwara State Teachers Recruitment 2021 via subeb kw gov ng Portal
To Apply for KWSUBEB Recruitment 2021,
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form, via the link: https//subeb.kw.gov.ng
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card); and all academic certificates.
- eligible candidates shall be invited for written Qualifying Examinations scheduled for Monday 25th January, 2021 by 10:00a.m.
- Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 1st February, 2021 to Saturday 6th February, 2021 by 10:00am daily.
Application closing Date
Application portal will be open from Monday 4th January, 2021 to midnight Saturday 16th January, 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates are to to come with their acknowledgement slips printed online
- Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.