Strategic Outsourcing Limited (SOL) Recruitment 2020/2021 Portal Opens. Apply for Strategic Outsourcing Limited (SOL) Job Recruitment 2020/2021 via SOL Recruitment Portal. SOL is a professional outsourcing company offering unique results-driven services to our clients nationwide. We commenced business in year 2006 as Nigeria’s premier sales outsourcing company providing Direct Sales Executives to companies for the retail sales of their products and services. Over the past years, the company has built a record of excellent service with all its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Facilities Manager
The ideal candidate is responsible for making sure that buildings and their services meet the needs of the people that work in them. Facilities managers are accountable for services such as cleaning, security and parking, to make sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition.
- Overseeing and agreeing on contracts with service providers for services including security, cleaning, waste disposal and so on.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance of facility grounds, security and so on
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and electricity, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets, keep good records and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising business owners and stakeholders on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Effective and regular communication between the facilities office and residents
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Manage and coordinate company’s facilities which include 2 estates with over 300 residents in each of them and a block of 15 flats
- Liaise with the resident’s association in each location and solve problems that may arise from residents
- Follow the SLA and KPI’s of the estate
- Effectively coordinate the team working with him in each location
- Smooth running and running and supervision of the office
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years’ experience