Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Investments Associate
Job Type: Full Time
About the Strategic Investments Associate Role
- Flutterwave is looking for a Strategic Investments Associate. The primary responsibility of this role will be to support the overall Investor Relations team to analyze and execute fintech investments and additional strategic collaborations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Source, screen, and pipeline potential strategic investments in alignment with our line of business sponsors and market structure players
- Assist with executing transactions related to strategic investments.
- Monitor the portfolios of the selected investments.
- Conduct valuation analyses.
- Present investment opportunities to management
Desired skills and expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience with proven expertise in financial analysis
- Experience in strategy consulting or investment banking a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Efficient multi-tasker and ability to work & deliver under pressure.
- Excellent client management, communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Experience creating and presenting reports to executive management.
- Knowledge of and/or experience working in the African market is a plus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online