Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of Structural Steel fabrication design & erection to the civil construction and Oil & Gas Industries, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid truck bodies, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Prepares internal requisitions for material replenishment and follow up with procurement.
- Check for compliance and adherence to stores procedures and quality management system to ensure that only quality materials are received.
- Ensure effective documentation of all stores materials.
- Ensure timely dispatch and issuance of materials.
- Proper preservation and monitoring of degradable materials on projects in accordance to SCNL.
- To ensure that stock levels are maintained to avoid stock out and production delays.
- To ensure timely generation of weekly, and monthly report.
- To ensure that close supervision and co-ordination of stores personnel to achieve set goals.
- Responsible for initiating request, receiving, opening, storing and replenishing the supplies and merchandise of the store
- Keeping and maintaining inventory records of the goods
- Checking all the supplies and reporting damage and loss and replenishing the shortage of the same.
- Coordinating with factory manager and supervisors/ teams in materials/tools allocation and management of same.
- B.Sc / HND or ND
- Bachelor’s Degree or an Dssociate Degree in Retailing, Merchandising, Supply Chain Management/ Business Administration or any related scholastic discipline from an accredited institution.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Ability to effectively organize and network in accord with the store staff and production teams.
- Self-motivated and independent Worker
- Should be an efficient time manager and have the ability to meet deadlines and targets
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.