Steward Recruitment at NIMC. The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007, the NIMC has the mandate to establish, own, operate, maintain and manage the National Identity Database in Nigeria, register persons covered by the Act, assign a Unique National Identification Number (NIN) and issue General Multi-Purpose Cards (GMPC) to those who are citizens of Nigeria as well as others legally residing within the country.
Job Title: Steward
>> Click here for Latest NIMC Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Portal (19 Positions)| NIMC Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers | National Identity Management Commission Job Recruitment 2020 / 2021
- Must offer advice in the planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects
- Must be able to solve technical issues, provide advice, manage and prepare reports. work activities.
- Managing construction activities and tasks.
- Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations.
- Overseeing building work.
- Surveying sites like setting out, alignments, levels etc.
- Making sure specifications are met on site.
- Solving problems and providing technical advice.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.